Thursday, January 1, 2009

FRIENDSHIP

Friendship?

Its about accepting the flaws and goodness...yes...eccepting
the flaws...
A real freindship is when we know that he or she...have some bad side...and dont actually mind about it
I never actually care about my freinds flaws...because i know them well..
but i hate it when some of them start pretending...
Saying mean things just to feel good...
trashing people so that they can feel better..
Saying other people are ugly...so that they can be prettier..
but ARE THEY?

There are things that i CAN and CANT stand!
I Hate people that pretend!
pretend to other people that they are strong and i'm weaker..
when they usually cry on my shoulders when they have problems..
telling other people that they are Ugly
when they will actually come to me to tell me thier insecurities...
And then...act like they know everything...
When they dont actually know what's in my heart...

Wake up...
before averything before your eyes is gone..

I dont usually hate people i Love...
But i have my limits...
And when you've reached it...
It might be to late to climb down

1 comment: